#Shawshank #mansfieldohio #OhioStateReformatory
Come along today and go with me on a tour of the Ohio State Reformatory.
Officially opened on September 15, 1896, this magnificent 250,000 square-foot facility want sell more than 155,000 inmates across nearly 100 years of operation design by Cleveland’s own Levi T. Scofield, the building combines Victorian Gothic Richardson Romanesque, and Queen Anne architectural styles – all intended to inspire a spiritual rebirth in the hearts of the young convicts within￼.
After closing on December 31, 1990, the structure was bought in 1995 by the Mansfield Reformatory Preservation Society. The facility offers Ghost Hunts, Paranormal Events, Halloween Haunts, Rock Concerts, Hollywood-Film Locations, Educational Programming, and other exciting initiatives your historic journey through time starts here…. at the Ohio State Reformatory￼.
If you would like more information on the Ohio State Reformatory please check out the following website:
Please smash the like button and subscribe to my channel and leave a comment and I will reply. And don’t forget to check out my Info Below:
Help Support My Channel
1. Cash App: $RealMrGoody
2. Patreon: Patreon.com/MrGoody
My Social Media:
Equipment I Use:
1. Panasonic LUMIX G7 4K Camera
2. DJI Osmo Action
3. DJI Mini 2
4. IPhone XS Max 256 Gigabytes
5. IPhone to Usb Flash Storage 256 Gigabytes
6. IPhone 13 Pro 128 Gigabytes
7. DJI OM 4 Cell phone gimble/stabilizer
8. Multiple Camera Tripods and Mounts
9. Asus Vivo Laptop Computer / Core I 3 10th Gen 20 gig ram 1tb NVME SSD hard drive
10. External Backup Hard Drives
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send me your ideas for a video or any questions you may have.