Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market Report 2022: Development of Clinical Trials in the United States & Government Efforts to Improve Clinical Studies Driving Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market Research Report by Therapeutic Areas (Anti-Infective, Cardiovascular, and Central Nervous System), Age Group, State (Ohio, Florida, and Illinois) – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market size was estimated at USD 209.96 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 223.32 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 8.33% to reach USD 339.41 million by 2027.
- Growing development of clinical trials in the United States
- US federal government efforts to improve clinical studies
- Limited adoption attributed to associated tremendous cost of hiring
- Emerging research activities in biotechnology and pharma industry
- Significant investment from key players to enhance the outcomes of clinical trials
- Issues pertaining to knowledge deficiencies of clinical trials among patients
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Therapeutic Areas, the market was studied across Anti-Infective, Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Endocrine, Oncology, Pain and Anesthesia, and Respiratory Diseases.
- Based on Age Group, the market was studied across Adult and Child.
- Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market, by Therapeutic Areas
7. Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market, by Age Group
8. California Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market
9. Florida Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market
10. Illinois Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market
11. New York Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market
12. Ohio Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market
13. Pennsylvania Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market
14. Texas Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Services Market
15. Competitive Landscape
- Antidote Technologies, Inc.
- AutoCruitment LLC
- BBK Worldwide, LLC
- Biorasi, LLC
- Clara Health
- Clariness GmbH
- Clinical Consulting Services, LLC
- ClinicalConnection, Inc.
- Elligo Health Research
- IQVIA Inc.
- Matthews Media Group Inc.
- PPD Inc.
- Veristat, LLC
- Worldwide Clinical Trials
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oiii3